Friday, August 7, 2015

It's the bugs....And the moving !!

I realized the other day it's not the camping that bothers me so much. It's the bugs. And the moving every four days. We're at Lake Tawakoni, which is geographically closest to every place we need to go (commuting wise--Dallas, Tyler, etc.) It is the most bug-infested place we have been. And their 'clubhouse' with free WiFi is poorly air conditioned, so you can't really hang out there all day as we are used to.

So we currently sit in McDonalds.

We looked at a trailer the other day, which would at least allow us to stay in one spot. We almost bought it, but while we were enroute a guy who is owner-financing a house called me back. We went at looked at it. It's nice. Not really exciting, but it's in our price range and, if I could get the guy to get off his dime, it's something we could close on in a week. But "he's just so busy" to get me a sellers disclosure and an amortization schedule. DOES NO ONE WANT TO ACTUALLY DO BUSINESS IN TEXAS???

I'm about ready to go back to California, buy a trailer, and live at the beach. Then I can spend the rest of my life as a failure. But at least my son can work as an EMT, my daughter can find work as an Interpreter, and my son can actually have an environment to get his school work done.

Frustrated. Heaven and Nirvana are not the same place.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there...The right thing just hasn't come along yet. Your posts inspire me, so keep writing. I'm sure you will figure it all out. You are a fighter and an adventurer!

    Shay

    ReplyDelete