Sunday, August 9, 2015

Starting to get the hang of it

So it's averaging about 104F during the day and drops to a cold of 83F at night. It's hilarious that I actually find that cool. 6 weeks ago if it was 83F in Huntington Beach I would have been gasping for breath and taking cold showers every 10 minutes.

We generally hang out in one of the clubhouses which is air conditioned. The family one at Thousand Trails' Lake Tawakoni isn't but the adult one is. Today I was able to take a nap in air conditioning on a comfortable couch. That was nice.

We are actually doing pretty well. We have a line on a house, we will know in the next few days if it's going to happen or not. I've kind of decided that whether we get the house or not, it's time for us to stop bouncing. We are just bleeding too much money. Even if we moved into a motel we would at least be in one spot. So I'm going to focus on getting us into permanent housing.

Nice to be in a rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment